We are always interested in acquiring rare books and first editions of selected authors (Hemingway, Joyce, Steinbeck, Faulkner, Fitzgerald, et al.), finely printed and finely bound books, color plate and other illustrated books, and rare Americana. We also buy collections and whole libraries.
We offer competitive prices and pay cash. We can pay for books only after we have examined them.
Please call or e-mail us with any questions you might have at 440-485-1532 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
It would be very helpful if you provided the following information when calling or e-mailing:
- the author’s name;
- the title exactly as it appears on the printed title-page (not as it appears on the cover);
- edition or limitation number if stated;
- the date and place of publication, name of the publisher, if any;
- the binding (leather, boards, cloth, dust jacket, etc.);
- any major defects (torn leaves, stains, broken joints, broken bindings, whether the book is disbound, torn dust jackets, musty, etc.)
We only buy books in collectible condition. Our clients are very particular about the condition of the books they purchase.
Please provide your telephone number; if we are interested we will contact you promptly.